- Registering as a member of the My Virtual HR Affiliate Programme (an Affiliate) signifies your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not become an Affiliate.
1.1 In these terms and conditions:
- The term ‘My Virtual HR’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to My Virtual HR Ltd who is the owner of this website and whose Registered Office and principal place of business is at 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom. We may change our principal place of business from time to time or at any time. Updating these terms and conditions shall be deemed to be notice of any such change.
- ‘You’, ‘you’, ‘an Affiliate’, or ‘the Affiliate’ shall mean a member of the My Virtual HR Affiliate Programme.
2. Employment status:
2.1 You are an independent contractor and not an employee or worker engaged by My Virtual HR Ltd and you shall not represent yourself as being such. You are responsible for:
- Paying all and any income taxes, including National Insurance Contributions, and other taxes that may be due on commission payments made to you;
- Paying the cost of all and any advertising or other charges you may incur in promoting membership of My Virtual HR and or its products.
- You may, entirely at your own expense, employ people to work for you, or engage sub-contractors, or delegate such functions to others provided always that they shall abide by these terms and conditions.
2.2 Neither you nor any of your employees, sub-contractors, or delegatees shall have the power to pledge the credit of My Virtual HR.
2.3 Neither you nor any of your employees, sub-contractors, or delegatees shall give any warranty in respect of the products and services supplied by My Virtual HR.
3.1 Neither you nor any of your employees, sub-contractors, or delegatees shall have the power to vary the price of any product or service supplied by My Virtual HR Ltd or discount the prices set by us.
3.2 We may, in our absolute discretion and from time to time, provide limited duration promotional coupons to some or all Affiliates. Such coupons, if provided, may be withdrawn at any time entirely at our discretion.
4.1 You will be paid a commission of 40% of the price, but see section 6 below, as follows:
- For each new member of the My Virtual HR membership website that you successfully introduce who becomes an Annual Member or Founder member of the My Virtual HR membership website; and
- For each product purchased by the member you introduced, excluding HR Consultancy time.
4.2 No commissions are payable on any purchases made by you including your membership of the My Virtual HR membership website, or in respect of HR consultancy time.
4.4 Commissions earned, even if earned by your employee, sub-contractor, or delegatee, will be paid to you in accordance with these terms and conditions. You will be responsible for sharing any such commissions with your employee, sub-contractor, or delegatee as the case may be and we shall have no liability to them for any such commissions.
5. Payment of Commissions:
5.1 All commissions will be paid in GB Pounds Sterling.
5.2 The minimum amount of commission that will be paid is £25. Commissions below this level will be held back until the commissions due to you are above that threshold.
5.3 No payments will be due to you if you cease to be an Affiliate before your commissions have reached the minimum payment threshold.
5.4 Payments of commissions earned will be paid into your PayPal account on the commission payment date next following 30 days after the sale was made. This is to allow for cancelled orders and or refunds. Payment cannot be made by any method other than into your PayPal account. All payments will be net of any transfer fees charged by PayPal.
5.5 Commissions will normally be paid on or about the last working day of the month.
5.6 Commissions on purchases lawfully cancelled after commission has been paid to you for that sale will be deducted from future payments made to you, or, if none are due, we shall have the right to require immediate repayment.
6.1 We are not currently registered for VAT.
6.2 If You are registered with HM Revenue & Customs for VAT purposes, all commissions payable to you shall be deemed to be inclusive of VAT.
7. Ceasing to be an affiliate:
7.1 You may cease to be an affiliate either by giving written notice by email to email@example.com that you wish to resign from the My Virtual HR Affiliate Programme. You will cease to be an affiliate on the date specified in your notice or, if no date is given, upon receipt of your notice.
7.2 We may, in our absolute discretion, remove you from the My Virtual HR Affiliate Programme if, for example but not limited to, you bring My Virtual HR Ltd and or the My Virtual HR membership website into disrepute.
7.3 Any commissions due to you at the date you cease to be a member of the My Virtual HR Affiliate Programme will be paid in accordance with paragraphs 5.1 to 5.6 of these terms and conditions.
8. Changes to these terms and conditions:
8.1 We may, in our absolute discretion, and at any time add to, change, or modify these terms and conditions.
9. Governing law:
9.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.