My Virtual HR Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11th August 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address, telephone number, and Skype address
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to customer surveys and or offers
We do not collect credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties. For the avoidance of doubt, “credit card” shall also include debit cards and pre-paid cards.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We store your user name and password on our website. These are used to enable you to log into the private members area part of this website.
We also keep a record of any purchases you have made from our estores. We collect this data for accounting purposes and for the collection of VAT.
We also track which pages of this website are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to members’ needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
More on Controlling your personal information
We do not collect credit card details nor do we share your payment details with any third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, “credit card” shall also include debit cards and pre-paid cards.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to My Virtual HR Ltd, 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
End of policy