My Virtual HR is an online business to business service owned by My Virtual HR Ltd and is operated via the medium of a private membership website, that also sells a range of employment related documents and services (hereinafter called “the Products”) to its members.
Your relationship with is us governed by:
- These presents;
- Our Terms and Conditions, the definitions clause which shall be deemed to be incorporated herein by reference; and
We may also sell digital information products created by other other people and these shall also be included in the definition of “the Products”.
By purchasing products from this website, you:
- Are required to tick a box on the order page confirming that you have read and understood these terms of sale and supply; and
- You agree to these terms of sale and supply.
4. Subject to the following provisions of this clause, payment shall be made in full on purchase and shall be made by PayPal or on PayPal invoice. You can pay the PayPal invoice by the following methods:
- Credit or debit card; and
- Bank transfer.
We do not accept payment in cash or by cheque, postal order, or money order.
4.1 If payment for products and services is made by bank transfer or deposit into our bank account, the products and services shall not be provided until full payment has been received.
4.2 If you wish to make payment for any products and services on invoice, you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating:
- your name;
- business name;
- business address;
- the email address you wish to use;
- contact telephone number/Skype name; and
- telling which category of membership and or products or services you wish to purchase.
We will send you an invoice via PayPal. You then have the option of making payment by:
- bank transfer;
- credit or debit card; or
- from your Paypal account.
4.3 We shall be entitled to cancel the contract or suspend delivery if we are unable to obtain payment.
6.1 Bespoke contracts and handbooks: These are not downloadable digital products. If you wish to cancel your purchase after you have made payment, but before we have started to create your bespoke contract or bespoke handbook, you must send an email to us stating your PayPal email address and the transaction ID. You can no longer cancel your order once we have started to create your bespoke contract or bespoke handbook.
6.2 Popular packages: You must send an email to us stating your PayPal email address and the transaction ID number if you wish to cancel your purchase after you have made payment, but before any of the following events shall have occurred:
- Download of the digital product element is started; or
- You contact us to start using the HR Consultancy element of the package; or
- We have started to create your bespoke contract or bespoke handbook, if that is part of the package.
You can no longer cancel your purchase once any of the events listed above shall have occurred.
6.3 HR Business Partner (consultancy) time: If you wish to cancel your purchase after you have made payment, but before any consultancy time has been used, you must send an email to us stating your PayPal email address and the transaction ID. Once you have contacted us to use the HR Consultancy, you can no longer cancel your purchase. Cancellation of your purchase of HR Consultancy time shall be subject to a 25% administration charge.
9. We do not limit our liability for death or serious personal injury caused by our own acts or omissions. Otherwise, and also subject to paragraph 10 below, our liability for:
- Damage to your physical property caused by the Products shall not exceed the purchase price of the goods per event or series of events;
- In respect of all and any other damage whatsoever and howsoever caused by the Products shall not exceed the purchase price of the Products per event or series of events
- Subject to paragraph 9 above, the aggregate of all claims arising in connection with the Products shall not exceed the purchase price of the Products.
10. We shall not be liable to you for any unforeseeable losses from your use of the Products, nor shall we be liable for any damage or losses of any kind arising from any modification whatsoever that you have made to the Products.
12. If any of the Products are found to be faulty, or corrupted, caused by the compression and or download process, we will replace it. No refunds will be given.
Waiver of breach
13. No waiver by either of us of any breach by the other shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
General and jurisdiction
14. If a court decides that any part of these terms and conditions cannot be enforced, that particular part of them will not apply, but all of the remaining terms and conditions will continue to apply.
15. A person who is not party to this agreement has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of these terms and conditions. This does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from the Act.
16. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.